Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What I Know For Sure

I can no longer eat McDonalds: It just doesn't sit well on my stomach, anymore.

I'm not as comfortable speaking words that don't connote action: Dialogue = reflection+action. No idle words.

The itch to spend money irrationally is slowly dissipating.

I've started consistently giving to the dwelling place through which HE has given so much to me.

Last Sunday, I received a Word: If others don't believe in your possibility of growth, (and I am biggest critic),  show them the progress you have made, thus far.


12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
 15All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. 16Only let us live up to what we have already attained.
 Philipians 3:12-15

I know for sure that I am longer comfortable with regression, doing things that I know I shouldn't. For those things I am unclear about, He will make transparent.

What I know for sure is as long as I continue to straining ahead, straining upward He will be with me every step of the way and I am grateful.

Praises be to Yahweh, Elohim, Jah, Allah, Jehovah, Christ...

                 A name can't hold Him.
    
                                    Thank God for that!

                                                                         Amen

1 comment: