Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome

So, I'm back at the blogging and this time I'll actually be sharing it. Check in to read my thoughts on race, education, growth, entertainment, the City of Philadelphia, and any other interesting topic that pops into my mind.

A little bit about me: I'm the type of person that will hear a comment so absurd I'll be lost for words. Three weeks will go by, I'll be brushing my teeth or attempting to cook and the perfect response to the absurd comment will come to me. I'll brush until I bleed or burn my food, as my mind runs off onto the "Analyze This" trail. For 15 minutes or so I visit all the nuances of the original comment and my new response. A set of sore gums and a dish of blackened chicken later, I'll have something really great to say with no one to say it to. People have either forgotten or no longer care about the orginal comment three weeks later. Go Figure!

That's where Just My Thoughts (this blog) comes in handy. You all will be my three weeks later friends. So stay tuned. I assure you I can come up with some pretty interesting stuff.

Thanks for visiting, come again soon!

Tanequa

1 comment:

  1. Nice blogspot Tanequa, I am looking forward to your blogs :D

    Nikki D

    ReplyDelete